Welcome to my world of re makes altered and creations

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Red Velvet a fight


ARGGGGGGGGGG!!!!.........hiyas i forgot to post this one of  my latest  creations and today she did the tour of a few residents opinions....one lady wants it and has clearly gave me instructions not to sell it ...then had a email from ebay as it was on there a while she wants one the same or similar ....THEN!!!! one of my other ladies asked me today if she could buy it.....so FIGHT!!!!!!.......and of course knowing me so well i shall be making red velvet hats for the next few days......and trying to kame them a little different as after all they are supposed to be unique 


proud to say SOLD...three times heheheheh sassy hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Oh wow Sassy! im not surprised there was a fight over it! it's stunning!!! how clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiya julie many thanks sweetie for popping in....means a great deal love sassyxxx

      Delete
  2. Good for You Sassy. No wonder they sold, absolutely stunning. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello lovely lady thanks for the support means so much love sassyxxxx

      Delete
  3. WOW!!!! This is stunning. I'm not surprised it sound - three times. So glad that others can see how wonderful and unique your creations are.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw shucks sues, thanks for the support dont forget where i am love sassyxxxx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous - a wonderful colour.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi nicki sweetie thanks for popping in means allot love sassyxxx

      Delete
  6. Hats off to you Sassy,I love the colour of this one, I hope the sales continue.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers kevin could i interst you in a bonnie wee hat,,,nah!!! didnt think so lol!!! thanks for the support my mate love sassyxxxx

      Delete
  7. OMG you are one talented crazy old bird lol. Sassy all your new creations are amazing, so pretty with beautiful little details. think I need to get my kids married off so I can buy some lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiyas mandy crazy old bird lol!!!!...yep sure am but wanted to keep my cards and creations seperate dont wanna bore the pants of yer thanks for popping in yer daft bat love sassyxxx

      Delete
  8. Had to chuckle at the thought of the old ladies fighting over your wonderful creations :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. no wonder it sold 3 times lol, a very pretty hat
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow these are so creative. Loving the vibrant red.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new blog Sassy, it won't let me join so will keep trying.xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for popping in please leave a message so i can return the favour it means so very much hugs sassyxx