Welcome to my world of re makes altered and creations

Sunday 7 July 2013

Hope you will join me introducing Top to toe now sold

Hiya my sweets this is of course you know who....i have  decide to keep my hats and shoes and anythng else i start to create on this my new blog it took this title from mc crafty so here it is my good buddie  Kevin welcome to  Top to Toe....  and hopefully i might even have a few hints and tips along the way who knows i might even do a tutorial OMG has this woman gone completely bonkers well hang around and judge for your self...
                        New shoes covered in antique lace brooches and butterflies on the back
          lots of the normal sassy hugs now just got to play around and get the LO ok...mmmmmm need something romantic...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. just me think this is pretty lol!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA!!! Sassy looks fabulous and I'm loving those shoes!!
    You are such a clever and talented Lady!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creations. Love all the lace on the shoes.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH!! These are gorgeous Trout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Sassy how stunning are these super wedding shoes..love em..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for popping in please leave a message so i can return the favour it means so very much hugs sassyxx